The Boaster is a really great weapon and very effective on close to medium range. With its water jet, which bends under gravity, it does a lot of damage. In addition, everything that hits the Boaster gets damn slippery, so that enemies almost become unable to maneuver and thus become easy target. If an opponent is wetted properly, he will continue to receive damage for a certain amount of time, even if he is no longer within range. The ammo indicator should always be observed, as the boaster is quite hungry for ammo.
Specifications(*Default values may vary by map.)
|Name||Value / Description|
|Field of application||close to medium range|
|Hit damage||3 hit points (direct damage) plus 3 hit points every 0.3 seconds for a total of 1 second (subsequent damage)|
|Fire rate||1200 rounds per minute|
|Muzzle velocity||1250 units per second|
|Maximum range||1875 units|
|Ammunition type||blue ammunition bottle|
|Ammunition quantity*||100 shots in the clip and 60 shots per bottle|
|Maximum portable ammunition||200 shots|
Psychic Pad’s Monster Tips
Some people say this weapon is weak and hard to use but for some this weapon is good at draining the health of an opponent quickly, here is how to:
- Instead of firing in a straight line at your enemy, zigzag it, and you will do more damage this way.
- If you look down on a jump pad from its landing location then you can cover the flight path with the stream, and whoever comes up will drop just as they hit the top.
- It is excellent at doing a lot of damage to an opponent equipped with the PadPower.
- It is excellent at stopping pesky Punchy users in their tracks.
- It is more or less the only weapon to deal damage to Puppet Masters.
- You can use it for speed boosting as it can create a slippery surface if fired towards the ground, giving you an advantage to boost speed without jumping, provided if you know how to strafe jump.