The Boom-Boom Betty, or Betty for short, makes room in the arena with her fat fireballs. It is important here that the fireballs are not very fast on their way and therefore its use is rather recommended on medium distances. On short distances it should be taken into account that the player can also do himself a lot of damage.
Specifications(*Default values may vary by map.)
|Name||Value / Description|
|Field of application||medium range|
|Hit damage||100 hit points (direct damage) plus up to 100 hit points (splash damage within a radius of 120 units)|
|Fire rate||75 rounds per minute|
|Muzzle velocity||1000 units per second|
|Maximum range||15000 units|
|Ammunition type||red ammunition bottle|
|Ammunition quantity*||10 shots in the clip and 10 shots per bottle|
|Maximum portable ammunition||200 shots|
Psychic Pad’s Monster Tips
Be warned, this “girl” is hotter than any on two legs, so here is a bit of info on how to tame such heat and use it to your advantage:
- This weapon has huge splash damage, so why not aim near an opponents feet if he is mid-range to take them off their feet!
- Direct hits from the Betty are truly damaging.
- It is not so good for long range, but can be used if practised enough.
- If a opponent is using Floater, give up and try a different weapon such as the Splasher. The slow Betty speed means, unless he is going towards you, you will never hit him.
- Be careful not to fry yourself on close opponents or objects.
- It is good at firing at Health Stations in use.
- In combination with a Jumper you can rain fireballs on your opponent!
- Only use a Betty jump in desperate situations or when you need to get to higher ground quickly. Paired with the PadPower, you can perform those jumps without taking self damage.